+ Operation manual
+ Routine maintenance
- Engine repair
- The repair procedures which are not demanding extraction of the engine from the car - petrol engines
Check of kompressionny pressure in cylinders
Fixing cranked / distributive shaft for the purpose of prevention casual in the course of performance of procedures of service of the car
Removal and installation of a cover of a head of cylinders
Removal and installation of a pulley of a cranked shaft
Removal and installation of covers of a gas-distributing belt
Belt of a drive of GRM - the general information, removal and installation
Removal, check of a condition and installation of a natyazhitel and cogwheels of a gas-distributing belt
Epiploon replacement (ов) camshaft
Removal, check of a condition and installation of a camshaft and pushers of valves
Check and adjustment of klapanny gaps
Removal and installation of a head of cylinders
Removal and installation of the pallet of a case of the engine
Removal, check of a condition and installation of the oil pump
Removal and installation of a maslookhladitel (model of 2.0 l)
Replacement of epiploons of a cranked shaft
Removal, check of a condition and flywheel installation / driving disk
Check of a condition and replacement of support of a suspension bracket of the power unit
+ the Repair procedures which are not demanding extraction of the engine from the car - diesel engines
+ Removal and major maintenance of the engine
+ Systems of cooling, heating
+ Power supply system and release
+ engine Electric equipment
+ Power shafts
+ Uniform hydraulic system
+ Brake system
+ Running gear and steering
+ Body and salon furnish
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ electric equipment Schemes
Check of kompressionny pressure in cylinders
Results of check of kompressionny pressure in cylinders allow to define the general condition and components of the top part of the engine (pistons, piston rings, valves, laying of a head of cylinders, etc.) and qualitatively to estimate degree of their wear. That is especially important, the analysis of information received as a result of check allows to narrow a range of the possible reasons of falling of a compression in cylinders, rather precisely having adhered refusal to violations of functioning of quite concrete components, whether it be piston rings, valves, their saddles or head laying.
The engine should be heated-up to normal working temperature, and the storage battery is completely charged. Get also support of the assistant.
1. Begin with pro-cleaning of candle niches (blow them the compressed air as which source in this case the ordinary bicycle pump perfectly will approach). The main objective is prevention of hit of garbage in cylinders during performance of measurements.
2. Turn out from the engine all spark plugs (address to Head Routine maintenance).
3. Disconnect ignition system, having disconnected NV I will corrode on VV to the coil (ah) (see. Head engine Electric equipment).
4. Establish компрессометр in a candle opening of the first cylinder (preferably to use компрессометр, equipped with the carving nozzle rolled directly in a candle opening).
5. Ask the assistant to squeeze out against the stop a gas pedal, to fix it in this situation, then to turn the engine a starter. After one-two provorachivaniye of a cranked shaft kompressionny pressure should rise to the maximum value and be stabilized.
6. Repeat procedure for the remained cylinders of the engine. Write down results of all measurements.
7. Pressure in all cylinders should be almost identical. The admissible disorder makes no more the 2nd bar. Pay attention that on the serviceable engine pressure should accrue quickly enough. Low pressure on the first step, being accompanied its gradual increase on the subsequent, speaks about wear of piston rings. If at a further provorachivaniye pressure does not rise, this fact can be considered as the certificate of leakages of valves or violation of tightness of laying of a head of cylinders (the probability of existence of cracks in a head, or emergence of a nagaroobrazovaniye from below on plates of valves is not excluded also).
8. The company manufacturer (Citroёn) does not stipulate exact standard values for kompressionny pressure in engine cylinders. As a reference point it is necessary to consider pressure in the 10th bar. Lower results of check testify to internal malfunctions in the engine. In case of need do not hesitate to address to specialists of car repair shop firm Citroёn company service centers.
9. At excessively low results of measurement, fill in in each of cylinders through a candle opening of a little impellent oil (two-three teaspoons) and repeat check.
10. If addition of oil leads to temporary increase of pressure, it speaks about wear of piston rings or mirrors of cylinders. If the compression does not increase, the reason of its decrease are leakages of valves or violation of tightness of laying of a head. Leakages of valves can be connected with a burn-out of their saddles, either a deformation/burn-out or mechanical damages of working facets of plates.
11. If pressure of compression is equally underestimated in two next cylinders, with high degree of probability it is possible to speak about violation of integrity of laying of a head on a crossing point between these cylinders. Presence of cooling liquid at impellent oil will confirm this assumption.
12. If pressure in one of cylinders approximately for 20 % is lower, than in other and it is accompanied by violation of stability of turns of idling, it is necessary to estimate degree of wear of a cam of a drive of the final valve on a camshaft.
13. Unusual overestimate of kompressionny pressure usually is a consequence of a nagaroobrazovaniye in combustion chambers. In this case the head of cylinders should be removed for the purpose of carrying out a dekarbonizatsiya.
14. On termination of check screw to the place of a spark plug and restore initial connection of electroconducting of system of ignition.