+ Operation manual
- Routine maintenance
+ Weekly checks
- Routine maintenance of the car - petrol models
Replacement of impellent oil and oil filter
Check of a condition of hoses, and identification of sources of leaks
Check of adjustment of coupling
Check of level of ATF
Suspension bracket and steering drive
Check of a condition of protective covers of power shafts
Reading of memory of the block of self-diagnostics
Replacement of the dust removal filter (model with To/in)
Check of a condition of a coolant of central air of air
Replacement of spark plugs
Check of a condition of system of ignition
Check and adjustment of turns and quality of a mix of idling
Check of serviceability of functioning of systems of decrease in toxicity of the fulfilled gases
Check of a condition and replacement of a belt of a drive of auxiliary units
Greasing of the mechanism of a drive of switching off of coupling
Check of a condition of blocks of brake mechanisms of lobbies and back wheels
Check of serviceability of functioning and adjustment of the parking brake
AT transmission liquid replacement
Greasing of locks and loops
Replacement of a filtering element of an air purifier
Check of level of transmission oil (model with RKPP)
Replacement of the fuel filter
Replacement of hydraulic LHM liquid and returnable filter
Check of a condition of brake supports, disks and hydraulic hoses
Replacement of a belt of a drive of GRM
Replacement of cooling liquid
+ Routine maintenance of the car - diesel models
+ engine Repair
+ Systems of cooling, heating
+ Power supply system and release
+ engine Electric equipment
+ Power shafts
+ Uniform hydraulic system
+ Brake system
+ Running gear and steering
+ Body and salon furnish
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ electric equipment Schemes
Replacement of cooling liquid
TIME IN TWO YEARS (REGARDLESS OF RUN SIZE)
Oporozhneniye of cooling system
Do not allow antifreeze hit on open sites of a body and the painted surfaces of the car. Casually got splashes immediately wash away a plentiful quantity of water. Remember that antifreeze is extremely toxic liquid and its hit in an organism even in small amounts is fraught with the most serious consequences (up to a lethal outcome). Never leave antifreeze being stored in leaky closed container and immediately collect cooling liquid spilled on a floor. Remember that the sweetish smell of antifreeze can draw to itself attention of children and animals. About ways of utilization of the fulfilled cooling liquid consult with specialists of car repair shop. In many regions of the world special points on different reception of working off are equipped. At all do not merge old cooling liquid in the sewerage and on the earth!
1. Wait complete cooling of the engine, then uncover a broad tank of system of cooling. Rotating a cover counter-clockwise, turn it to the first emphasis and dump residual pressure in system. When hissing will stop, press a cover down, turn counter-clockwise to the second emphasis and remove from a tank mouth.
2. Get suitable capacity under the drain union located at the left in the lower part of a radiator.
3. Weaken a drain stopper (it is not necessary to turn out it completely) and merge liquid in the prepared capacity.
In case of need the suitable hose by means of which the stream of merged liquid can be sent directly to the prepared capacity can be put on the union.
4. For simplification of an exit of liquid it is necessary to weaken gates of production of air from a system path. Such gates are located on the target union of the heat exchanger of a heater (and/or on brought to a back partition of an impellent compartment a lengthening hose for the purpose of simplification of access), in the top part of a casing of the thermostat and on a perepuskny hose of system, depending on car model.
5. When the effluence of liquid will stop, move capacity under a drain stopper of the block of cylinders. On l models 1.6 and 1.8 the stopper is located in a forward part of the block, on models of 2.0 l - in back.
6. Turn out a drain stopper and lower cooling liquid in the prepared capacity.
7. If the oporozhneniye of system is made not because of need of its replacement, remember that the expiration date of antifreeze makes 2 years, under condition of purity of liquid.
8. When the effluence of liquid will stop, establish into place drain jams of a radiator and the engine block.
Washing of system of cooling
At the negligent relation to performance of regular change of cooling liquid, and also in case of a strong razzhizheniye of antifreeze as a result of frequent addition in system of simple water, there is a gradual decrease in efficiency of cooling of the engine owing to adjournment on walls of channels and galleries of system of a scum and corrosion products. Restoration of initial productivity of system of cooling can be made by a way of its washing.
Washing of a radiator is made separately from an okhladitelny path of the engine in order to avoid risk of pollution of all system.
1. Tighten a drain stopper and the gate of production of air of a radiator.
2. Disconnect from a radiator the top and bottom hoses of big section, and also all other systems of cooling concerning functioning hoses (see. Head of System of cooling, heating).
3. Insert into a reception branch pipe of the top hose on a radiator a garden hose and include water supply. Continue washing until the water following through the bottom branch pipe, will not gain absolute transparency.
4. If to achieve transparency of a target stream it is not possible, it is necessary to use one of a set of patent cleaners let out now for radiator washing. In cases of especially serious pollution the radiator should be removed from the car and to subject to obratnopotochny washing.
1. Tighten a drain stopper of the engine and gates of production of air from system.
2. Remove the thermostat (see. The head of System of cooling, heating), then temporarily establish to the place of its cover.
3. Having disconnected from a radiator the top and bottom hoses, pass in the first end of a garden hose and submit water. Continue washing until the stream following through the bottom hose does not become absolutely pure and transparent.
4. Having finished washing, establish into place the thermostat and restore initial connection of hoses of system of cooling (see. Head of System of cooling, heating).
Filling of system of cooling
1. Before starting filling of system make sure of serviceability of a condition of all hoses, check reliability of fixing them on unions and branch pipes the collars. Remember that antifreeze should be a part some cooling liquid (see the following subsection) within round year, regardless of temperature conditions as besides stability to freezing gives mixes anticorrosive properties. Do not forget to check also existence on the places and reliability of installation of all provided vyzhimny jams of a radiator and the engine block.
2. Uncover a broad tank.
3. Release gates of release of air jams of system (see above "Oporozhneniye cooling systems", item 4).
4. Systems of cooling some of hoses are laid above level of a broad tank of a radiator. In view of told, for the purpose of decrease in probability of formation of air jams, filling of system should be made via the special intermediate tank which is densely interfaced to a mouth of a broad tank (the usual plastic large bottle with the cut-off bottom and a mouth of the corresponding diameter will approach also).
5. Establish the intermediate tank on a broad tank and start to fill in a mix of demanded structure slowly. Cooling liquid will start to exude serially through each of gates of production of air, since located at the minimum height. As soon as following liquid completely will be released from the air bubbles, the corresponding gate it is necessary to tighten and begin supervision over the following densely. Continue procedure until the gate located at the maximum height will be tightened.
6. Make sure that the intermediate tank contains at least 0.5 l of a stock of liquid, then start the engine with turns of fast idling (but not above 2000 in a minute). Wait triple operation of the fan of system of cooling, then muffle the engine.
Try not to scald hands the warmed-up cooling liquid!
7. Let's to the engine cool down, then remove the intermediate tank.
8. Check level of cooling liquid in system (see. Weekly checks). In case of need add in a broad tank necessary quantity of a mix of a demanded grade (see below).
Configuration of cooling liquid
1. Replacement of cooling liquid should be made according to the schedule of routine maintenance of the car (see above). Only the regularity of change of antifreeze allows to minimize corrosion of an okhladitelny path and to provide demanded frost resistance of a mix in a winter season.
2. Use for mix configuration only antifreeze on base этиленгликоля, best suitable for filling of systems of the cooling which path consists of diverse metals. Requirements to mix structure depending on necessary level of protection are provided in Specifications.
3. Before the filling beginning the system should be completely emptied, washed preferably out, and the condition and reliability of fastening of all hoses of an okhladitelny path are carefully checked.
4. Having finished system filling, attach to a mouth of a broad tank a label with data on date of filling and structure of the filled-in mix. At all subsequent corrections of level in system the mix of the same structure that is specified on information label should be added only.
5. At all do not use antifreeze of system of cooling as a morozouporny additive to liquid of washing of glasses! Such practice will inevitably lead to damage of a paint and varnish covering of body panels.