+ Operation manual
+ Routine maintenance
+ engine Repair
+ Systems of cooling, heating
+ Power supply system and release
+ engine Electric equipment
+ Power shafts
+ Uniform hydraulic system
- Brake system
Pumping of hydraulic system
Replacement of hoses and tubes of a hydraulic path of brake system
Replacement of blocks of disk brake mechanisms of forward wheels
Replacement of blocks of disk brake mechanisms of back wheels
Condition check, removal and installation of brake disks
Removal, major maintenance and installation of supports of disk brake mechanisms of forward wheels
Removal, major maintenance and installation of supports of disk brake mechanisms of back wheels
Removal, major maintenance and installation of the valve of management
Removal and installation of a pedal of a foot brake
The parking brake - general information and adjustments
Removal and installation of a control lever of the parking brake
Removal and installation of cables of a drive of the parking brake
Removal and installation of the sensor switch of stoplights
System of anti-blocking of brakes (ABS) - the general information
Removal and installation of components of system of anti-blocking of brakes
+ Running gear and steering
+ Body and salon furnish
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ electric equipment Schemes
Pumping of hydraulic system
1. Pumping of hydraulic system should be made after replacement of any of components of a brake path, including connecting tubes and hoses. Presence of air at hydraulic contours leads to violation of serviceability of functioning of brakes.
2. First of all check on existence of signs of leaks all brake lines and their shtutserny connections.
3. If the system was emptied for the purpose of removal of liquid of a doubtful origin from it, the hydraulic path should be washed out by special structure which always it is possible to get in firm Citroёn company service centers. Having pumped over system, leave its filled with flushing structure which should be used throughout about 1000 km (600 miles) run. Then it is necessary to empty and fill system with standard hydraulic LHM liquid again. In case of failure of rubber consolidations as a result of use of the non-standard liquid, all damaged components are subject to replacement. It is necessary to charge performance of this work to specialists of car repair shop.
4. Pumping of forward and back brake contours is made by one principle.
5. Several times transfer a control lever a suspension bracket to the situation "Minimum", each time returning it back in the situation "Maximum".
6. Establish a control lever a suspension bracket in the situation "Maximum".
7. To Poddomkratta the car, having torn off from the earth all four wheels, also establish it on props.
8. Remove wheels.
9. Start the engine and leave it working at single turns.
10. If depressurization only one of system sites with acceptance of the appropriate measures on minimization of losses of hydraulic liquid was made, will enough pump over only that contour to which air could get. Complete pumping of system should be made in the following order:
a) Left forward brake mechanism;
b) Right forward brake mechanism;
c) Left back brake mechanism;
d) Right back brake mechanism.
11. Prepare a transparent vessel, a piece of the rubber or plastic hose which is densely sitting down on gates of pumping and a cap key for an otpuskaniye of gates. The help of the assistant is required also. Location of gates of pumping on supports of brake mechanisms is shown on illustrations:
a) Gate of pumping of a support of the forward brake mechanism
b) Gate of pumping of a support of the back brake mechanism
12. Check liquid level in the tank of hydraulic system (it should be supported constantly not below MIN mark) (address to Head Routine maintenance).
13. Remove a dustproof cap from the gate of pumping of the corresponding brake mechanism. Throw the gate with a key, then pull on it the prepared piece of a hose. The second end of a hose lower in the transparent vessel which has been partially filled with hydraulic liquid (the cut of a hose should appear it is completely shipped in liquid).
14. Ask the assistant to squeeze out a pedal of a foot brake slightly.
15. Release the gate and allow liquid to follow in a reception vessel. Continue until the hose will not start to leave free from air bubbles hydraulic liquid.
16. Having finished pumping, densely tighten the gate, lift the receiver also a key and establish a dustproof cap.
Do not tighten the gate too hardly in order to avoid support damage!
17. If it is required, repeat procedure, having pumped over following on an order (see item 10) the brake mechanism.
18. Muffle the engine
19. Establish to the place of a wheel, lower the car on the earth and tighten wheel bolts with demanded effort.
20. Check liquid level in the tank of hydraulic system (address to Head Routine maintenance).