+ Operation manual
+ Routine maintenance
- Engine repair
+ the Repair procedures which are not demanding extraction of the engine from the car - petrol engines
- The repair procedures which are not demanding extraction of the engine from the car - diesel engines
Measurement of kompressionny pressure and engine check on tightness
Fixing cranked / distributive shaft and TNVD for the purpose of prevention of casual hit of valves in contact to pistons in the course of performance of procedures of service of the car
Removal and installation of a cover of a head of cylinders
Removal and installation of a pulley of a cranked shaft
Removal and installation of covers of a gas-distributing belt
Belt of a drive of GRM - the general information, removal, check of a condition and installation
Removal and installation of cogwheels of a belt of a drive of GRM
Removal and installation of components of the right support of the power unit and natyazhitel of a gas-distributing belt
Removal and installation of an intermediate roller of a gas-distributing belt
Removal, check of a condition and installation of a camshaft and pushers of valves
Check and adjustment of klapanny gaps
Removal and installation of a head of cylinders
Removal and installation of the pallet of a case
Removal, check of a condition and installation of the oil pump with a driving chain
Replacement of epiploons
Sensors of level, pressure and temperature of impellent oil - the general information
Removal, check of a condition and flywheel installation / driving disk
Check of a condition and replacement of support of a suspension bracket of the power unit
Removal and installation of a maslookhladitel
+ Removal and major maintenance of the engine
+ Systems of cooling, heating
+ Power supply system and release
+ engine Electric equipment
+ Power shafts
+ Uniform hydraulic system
+ Brake system
+ Running gear and steering
+ Body and salon furnish
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ electric equipment Schemes
Check and adjustment of klapanny gaps
Example of calculation of thickness of an adjusting washer
Е — the Final valve
1 — the Measured gap
2 — the Difference between 1 and 3
3 — the Nominal gap
4 — Thickness of an original adjusting washer
5 — Thickness of a required new adjusting washer
It is impossible to overestimate importance of correctness of installation of klapanny gaps in view of that influence which it renders on efficiency of return and engine service life. Nevertheless, this check is not included into number of procedures of routine maintenance of the car and should be made only at emergence of excessive level of the noise published by the klapanny mechanism, and also in case of falling of capacity developed by the engine. Check is carried out on the cold engine.
1. Cock the parking brake, then поддомкратьте a front of the car and establish it on props. Remove the right forward wheel.
2. Working in front under the car, release clamps, turn out fixing bolts and remove a plastic cover from a wing podzor for the purpose of ensuring access to a bolt of a cogwheel of a cranked shaft.
3. Now the engine can be turned for a bolt of a pulley of a cranked shaft by means of a suitable face natural a collar.
To turn the engine it is much simpler at the turned-out nozzles or glow plugs.
4. Uncover heads of cylinders (see. Removal and installation of a cover of a head of cylinders).
5. On a sheet of paper outline the scheme of an arrangement of cylinders, having numbered them in the corresponding order (considering as the first what is located from the party of the engine turned to a flywheel). Specify locations of each of valves with reduction of demanded value of size of a working gap. Over designation of each of valves carry out two lines for the purpose of drawing on them really taking place gap (1) and sizes of necessary adjustment (2) (see an illustration
the Example of calculation of thickness of an adjusting washer).
6. Turn a cranked shaft so that the inlet valve of the first cylinder appeared is completely closed. The corresponding cam of a camshaft thus should be developed by a working ledge from a pusher.
7. Shchup of lezviyny type measure size of the gap which is taking place between the basis of a cam and a face surface of a pusher (see an illustration 11.8 in the Part A). Write down result of measurement over line (1) over designation of the corresponding valve on the scheme.
8. Repeat measurement for the remained seven valves, consistently turning a cranked shaft for the purpose of reduction them in a closed position (see item 6). Put results of measurements on the scheme.
9. Now define a difference between result of measurement and nominal rate of a working gap for each of valves. Results of calculations put on the scheme over line (2) over designation of the corresponding valves. As nominal rates of working gaps for inlet and final valves are various, try not to allow confusions. The sequence of an arrangement of valves from both parties of the engine is identical and has the following order:
The inlet - Final - Final - Inlet - Inlet - Final - Final - Inlet
10. If all gaps lie within admissible ranges, establish into place a cover of a head of cylinders (see. Removal and installation of a cover of a head of cylinders) and plastic cover of a podzor of a wing. Establish the right forward wheel, then lower the car on the earth and tighten bolts of fastening of a wheel with demanded effort.
11. In case of identification of inadmissible deviations it is necessary to make correction of klapanny gaps (see further)
1. Remove a camshaft (see. Removal, check of a condition and installation of a camshaft and pushers of valves).
2. Take from the nest in a head the first pusher and remove from an end face of a core of the valve an adjusting washer. Remember that the washer can подлипнуть to a pusher, - try not to drop it in the course of extraction of the last. Dry wipe a washer, having completely removed from it oil traces, then a micrometer measure thickness. Usually the thickness of a washer is put on its surface, however marking can not represent the facts owing to wear of metal.
3. If the gap measured for this valve exceeds admissible value, it is necessary to pick up a washer of bigger thickness on the size put on the scheme for this valve over line (2). If the gap size, on the contrary, is excessively small, the thickness of a washer should be respectively reduced.
4. Carry out under designation of each of valves on the scheme three more lines (see an illustration
the Example of calculation of thickness of an adjusting washer). Over the line (4) inscribe result of measurement of thickness of the removed washer. Add to it (or subtract from it) the size inscribed over line (2) and write down result of calculation over line (5).
5. Washers are issued with a thickness in a range from 2.225 mm to 3.550 mm with a step in 0.025 mm. Before installation the new washer should be wiped carefully.
6. Repeat the procedure described in subitem 2 — 4 for remained valves. Try not to mix pushers.
7. Before installation grease adjusting washers with pure impellent oil and establish them on end faces of cores of the corresponding valves marking down. After each of washers establish a pusher which also it is necessary to grease previously. After installation the pusher any more should not be taken from a head as it can lead to washer loss.
8. Having finished installation of components, return into place a camshaft (see. Removal, check of a condition and installation of a camshaft and pushers of valves). Before installation of a cover of a head of cylinders once again check klapanny gaps.